PERSPEX COFFEE TABLES - MODERN WOOD DINING TABLE.
Perspex Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Any tough, transparent plastic that is used instead of glass for windows
- Lucite: a transparent thermoplastic acrylic resin
- Solid transparent plastic made of polymethyl methacrylate (the same material as plexiglas or lucite)
- Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) is a transparent thermoplastic, often used as a light or shatter-resistant alternative to glass. Chemically, it is the synthetic polymer of methyl methacrylate.
Baxton Studio Gaetana Clear-Plastic Side Table/Stool
Table measures 12-Inches wide by 12-Inches deep by 18-Inches highAre you looking for a certain unique piece of furniture to reflect your personality or make a bold statement? Look no further than this prismatic pedestal/side table. Constructed out of transparent plastic, the top and bottom surfaces are flat and solid, allowing you to place items sturdily on top. Certainly pleasing to the eye, the modern side table is versatile enough to interact well with a variety of different types and styles of decor and may also be used as a stool.
January 29: Coffee table
C fell asleep on the way to playgroup today so instead of being a nice mum and waking her up, I made the decision that she needed the sleep and took a detour via Lashings, which is a coffee shop not a bondage emporium. I managed to fit in a whole hot chocolate and chocolate brownie before she woke up and she didn't get to share any of it *mwahhahahaaaaa*
They had very lovely coffee tables made of thick, perspex with lots of holes cut into it. They look like a slice through a natural sponge. I quite fancy one for the house but couldn't sneak it under the buggy.
A madder red and white exhibition
Some people say we should keep our models in their perspex boxes but I love to have them sitting out here and there always at the ready to move about.....on the bureaux, the coffee table, the mantle piece just anywhere really!
Here's a madder and white group, from left to right:
Alexander Atlantean 812 from 1966 and three Alexander Royales from 1996/97: numbers 262, 268 & 269. The original madder red on 812 can be seen quite clearly here.
antique childrens table and chairs
kitchen table toronto
children's folding card table
lift top coffee table oak
modern glass end tables
bar table with chairs
wood and metal dining table
glass top dining table and chairs